Friday, July 11, 2008

Our reunion will be one for the ages

Dear Dru,

First of all, thank you for "stepping up" and working with the other organizational stars on this shindig (although I've never been quite sure to what that term refers - some bizarre coming of age ritual involving dancing with spurs?).
Secondly, I'm much flattered being considered a star in any sense than another of the "star that still shine" (what a great line! thanks Kent). Actually, I'm pretty much just a working actor stiff who mislaid his day job.
And lastly, a web site which is just about to be in construction, containing my headshot, stills, video and voice/over samples, will be included (for your dining and dancing pleasure?) to which I will send the link as soon as it's up....hopefull soon.
I find words hard to come by to express the pride and pleasure I feel in being a member of this great group of graduates. I have every expectation that our reunion will be one for the ages.
Thanks, to all of you, for the memories,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment