Monday, December 8, 2008

Jon Locke's Christmas card




To fill you in on my latest...


I am still employed at the Tennessee Aquarium.


I am attaching a picture of my work crew around the Christmas Tree.


November was my fourth year. I love my job. First it is a great environment. Then I enjoy my fellow workers and supervisors.


I am getting ready for Christmas. I always like this time of the year. I wrote some cards Saturday night and wrapped some presents.


My daughter lives in Chicago where she is a designer. She is coming home for the Holidays. My son lives here. He is always a delight to be around.


Right now I am cooking a cherry pie. I have many things to be thankful for. A cupboard full of food. A car full of gas. My health and good friends.


Happy Holidays,


Jon

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thanks, Jon, for the update! You sound as if you lead the good life.

I am excited that you will be leading a special tour of the Tennessee Aquarium as part of our class reunion activities on the afternoon of May 16th. Having a class member to lead an insider's tour of that magnificient facility will be special indeed!
Happy holidays!
Anne Johnson

Post a Comment