Monday, August 31, 2009

A 59-er trying to figure out the blog site - HELP!!!!




Hi Carolyn Thomas Presswood;

JD Barton here, a classmate of yours, and I am sure you have no idea who I am.

I live in Texas, and did not make the reunion this year, but from the looks of all the pictures and blog notes, it was a smashing success.

I check the site fairly often, and enjoy looking at the pictures....and trying to remember some of the folks, but knowing that they would not have ANY IDEA who I was if they saw me.

Sometimes I have wanted to make a comment about a particular picture, but have not figured out how to access the blog site to post a comment where it says to do so.

Could you give me an idiot lesson on this please?

I just saw a picture of the Nashville group getting together, and I recognized Gail Grammer immediately (have not seen her since graduation). Wanted to say hello, but it kept telling me that my profile is not recognized, etc etc etc.

Any help you might offer is greatly appreciated.

Jay Barton (JD)

from Dru Smith Fuller:

JD: Try clicking the title (such as a 59-er trying to figure out the blog site (above). Scroll down and an opinion form should be revealed. Also, send anything you want me to post. My email is drufuller5565@yahoo.com



I just thought, since you posted the "after 50 years" pic of me, you may as well put the "before" pic alongside it, if you can.....just for grins. Then any viewers will be making comments like Gomer Pyle....."Golll-llleee....wonder what happened to that guy!" Thanks again, Dru. JDB

No comments:

Post a Comment