Tuesday, February 23, 2010

From Linda and Susie: One last reminder


Lunch at Champy's (Famous Fried Chicken) at 11:45 Thursday, Feb 25. Love to see YOU there.
Hi folks,
At Carolyn Darr's suggestion, I just checked out Champy's on 9th Street for us to "do lunch". It is the cutest place and was packed at 1:00 on Saturday. We need to be there at 11:45 - the owner says they are packed every day at noon but he'll set up a table for us. From downtown it is just past Douglas on the right. There is a parking lot just before.
When I was in there I ran into Mike McAfee - so I invited him to join us. He said he would. Also, I'm excited that Bill Cross will be in town and he's going to join us. Wanda Sullivan, I hope you'll come back. We loved seeing you last time. I've also asked Lloyd Stanley to come - he doesn't know if he'll be free but hopefully he will. And, Della, I hope you'll join us too.
See ya'll Thursday at 11:45 (15 minutes early) and if I've forgotten anyone, tell them about it!
Love,
Susie Turner Crouch

No comments:

Post a Comment