Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good news from Nathan Pearlman...

Bob, that is good news; great news would be if I was able to come, but right now it doesn't look like I can get away; taking care  of 2 of my grandsons.
As tough as it is to hear about our deceased classmates and/or their families, maybe we should try to post the good-great things that we, 59ers, are experiencing. I would like to know of the "good" stuff as well as those things that cause our hearts to feel pain.
Some other good news from me, about me, is that I am absolutely GREAT at this retirement thing. Also my 6 year old grandson, who had Lymphoma when he was 3, is doing fantastic; playing baseball, soccer, swims, doing better in kindergarten than I ever did through my entire education process, and everytime I get down, I think of the months of treatment this little 3 year old endured, I realize my "stuff" is no big deal.
Nathan Pearlman

No comments:

Post a Comment