Monday, August 2, 2010

Save the Date June 4, 2011



Hey Classmates,

Please mark your calendars now for what we hope will be a fun, casual, easy going birthday party get-together.

I have booked the Bessie Smith Hall from 5:00 til 10:00. We will meet and greet, hug necks and carry on from 5 – 7 with light hors d’ oeuvres, beer and wine, etc. and at 7:00 will have a delicious meal catered by The Big Table (I think their food is wonderful). We’ll probably have a birthday cake after dinner.

Today I booked a DJ who will start his music while we eat and then crank it up for some dancing to fifties music. He’s got lots of 50’s numbers and will throw in an Electric Slide and a Brick House - that ought to really get us going!

A lot more information will be coming your way a little later. I know a lot of you will be coming in on Friday and we can certainly gather for dinner as a group Dutch treat if you’d like.  Folks coming from NashvilleAtlanta, etc. may just want to come in on Saturday. If any of you want to have brunch on Sunday, let us know – there are several places downtown that could accommodate us. I’m sure Anne J will follow up on the Friday/Sunday gathering.

Let us know your thoughts, suggestions, whatever and I really hope we will have a big turnout. I think it is going to be fun.

Love from North Chattanooga,
Susie Turner Crouch

No comments:

Post a Comment