Monday, August 4, 2008

Linda Rhoden McKinney checks in


Dear Dru,

I am still hanging in there with a full-time job at Unum Disability Ins. as a Clinical Consultant. I reversed careers and raised 4 daughters before I obtained my degree in nursing in 1987.

I worked as a floor nurse for many years with the last setting as a Rehab Registered Nurse (CRRN) at Siskin Hospital just behind our old "Alma Mater" before coming to Unum 8 years ago.

Jim and I have been married 48 years and God blessed us with 4 daughters and 8 grandchildren from age 20 to 3 years.

We are excited about the 50th reunion as Jim loves this class as much as I do. He was in the 1954 class and they continue to have reunions since their 50th.

We are planning a trip to Rome, Tuscany and Riviera in May (leaving Sun after weekend reunion) and I possibly will finally retire after that - who knows??? Hard to leave a good job working with lots of YOUNG folks.

Hope to see lots of people in the Hospitality Suite Room #152 at the CHOO CHOO and get acquainted again!! (see scheduled times)

Linda Rhoden McKinney 8/4/08

No comments:

Post a Comment