Saturday, January 17, 2009

CHS flag flies fom Bangkok to Kathmandu

To all my CHS buddies:

I wanted to tell you that the CHS Logo (Vicki's) has been "planted in Asia...let me explain: My week has been busy, I started off in Kathmandu, Nepal. As I was looking at Mt. Everest, I thought, "Wow, there's where people go to plant the flag of their country".

Well, I didn't have a flag of a country, but I did have a copy of the brochure that was sent out in my bag. I thought, "How cool...I'll tear out the logo and secretly put it somewhere." So I did. I put the CHS logo at the international airport in Kathmandu.

That started the week's trend. I then went to Dhaka, Bangladesh...and did the same!!! Then I was in Delhi, India....and did the same...Then I was in Mumbai (Bombay) and did the same....Then I was in Bangalore, India and did the same....

As I write this email, I'm sitting in the airport in Bangalore going back to Bangkok (where I'll hide another one). So the "Dynamo of Dixie" has spread it's wings and is hiding in Kathmandu, Dhaka, Dehli, Mumbai, Bangalore and Bangkok. (And I thought a trip to Rossville Ga was a big deal!!).

I'll send pictures of me hiding a few of them...Looking forward to seeing everyone. Look for me on Skype (paulrobe).

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment