Friday, June 12, 2009

Susie's report and her tributes


Dear Reunion committee members, Our bank account is happy and healthy and that makes me happy! Today, I paid the final bill for reunion expenses and I am expecting another refund from the CG&CC. They overcharged us a tad! I have written Bill Carter a thank you note for the beer as well as Jim Kreis at GPS for allowing us to use their parking. I have also sent David Pearce a personal note of thanks for the wine. I plan to bring some of his red to our next gathering which you will hear about from Anne Johnson. I thank each and every one of you for your part in this most successful reunion ever! I want to see you soon. Love from North Chattanooga, Susie Turner Crouch

My thanks to all of you; it really was a "Magic Moment." Nathan Pearlman

And thanks to you, Susie Crouch, for all of your hard work and for taking care of our healthy bank account so well. One of the hardest jobs is handling someone else's money and making it all balance. You have done an excellent job and we all truly appreciate you. Linda Chambers

In the words of William Manchester, this was for our Class one brief shining moment. Thank you for allowing me to be on the Committee with you and to be a part of the program. I never had as many people to be as nice to me and to say such nice things to me as in those three days. I hope that we all live to see one another again. I love you all, David Young Parker

Susie Crouch, Your expertise in keeping our reunion funds in order is evident and greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for the hours of work and energy expended in keeping us financially straight! My gratitude is extended to all the committee for including me, as we prepared and shared this rare and memorable moment in time. It seems all our lives have been enriched from sharing in this endeavor. Love to all, Sharon Tunnell

Susie Crouch, you are the best!!! The hardest job in any endeavor is that of treasurer, I believe. Carolyn Presswood

No comments:

Post a Comment