Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dotty Eldridge Jacobs' loss

We are blessed that Don did go so fast.  It was a massive heart attack. The Dr's had only given him another couple of months before the cancer took him.  It would have been so painful for him to go through even with hospice and for me to watch him suffer.  Bless his heart, he  never knew what hit him. We had a beautiful Saturday for which I will always be thankful.
 
I still do not know how to get on the blog and write anything so, Dru, if you could just put a small notice out I would appreciate it.  There were so many who knew he was ill.
 
Again, I want to thank you for the wonderful job you did in helping our 50th be such a success.  We are the best of the best!!!! No doubt about it. Anne, Susie, Carolyn, Kent S. both of them, Nathan, Sharon, Vickie and make some great team.  I know there are many more that I can not name at this moment but they also did outstanding work.  Not only did I get to see so many ol friends, but have made contact with several via email that could not attend.  Hugs to all.
 
Thank you again;
 
Fondly, 
 
Dotty (Eldridge Jacobs)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment