Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Picnic


Jim McKinney and I really enjoyed the Chattanooga Reunion Committee picnic and thank all responsible for such a good time - special thanks to Nancy Pruett and Shuford Johnston for allowing us to gather at their beautiful home as well as to Susie Turner Crouch. Hopefully we will get together again before too long.

Warmest regards, Linda McKinney

Hello everyone,

Please add my thanks and gratitude to Susie Turner Crouch's note. I'm feeling an afterglow from being with you Saturday that is so soul- satisfying.

My life is made richer having you for a friend.

Love,

Anne Johnson

It will take a little while, but I will forward all the pictures I took to everyone. It was so good to see and be with everybody last night. Thank you Nancy Pruett and Shuford Johnston for hosting us.

I love you all,

David Young Parker

Hi friends,

David Parker just sent some pics and it really made me smile - I enjoyed being with ya'll soooo much. Thank you Louella Cherry and Bill Spencer and Sharon Barker Tunnell and David Young Parker for coming along with all the Chattanooga folks. Nancy Pruett and Shuford Johnston's home is so fun and so beautiful - a special thanks to them, and it's not my fault they painted their fence!!!!!

Let's get together again soon.

Love,

Susie Turner Crouch


No comments:

Post a Comment