Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nathan Pearlman is living his dream




Before (my bride) Wendy moved to Tampa in June, we talked about her signing up with a "traveling" company. In general you work a 13 week period, take a month or longer off, and then take another 13 week tour.

Wendy
decided she wanted to just stay and work in Tampa. Then she received a call about a 13 week or longer job in Anchorage, Ak, which is pretty much the only place where we would consider going. Anyway, she said "YES" and here we are in Anchorage Ak for our 13 week stay. I am absolutely living a life long dream and I am loving our stay here. I have absolutely no knowledge of why I am so fascinated with Ak, but I am and Wendy, who loves heat and hates cold, helped my wish come true by taking this job in Anchorage.

We will be leaving Ak on 11/28 and should get to Tn somewhere to the middle/latter part of Dec. I for sure will call when I have a better time so maybe we can have a lunch with anyone wanting to have lunch and visit for a few hours.

Nathan Pearlman from Alaska

Click below to view Nathan's:



Elaine Posey Smart
Elaine Posey Smart
What wonderful pictures!
See your winter clothes arrived.
Thanks for sharing - really enjoy the "tour."

Sharon Barker Tunnell
Sharon Barker Tunnell
What an adventure! Your pictures are beautiful! It's great to see you and Wendy...you look great!

Marjorie Fowler
Marjorie Fowler
I must have missed something---this must be more than a typical vacation up there---since you are staying so long--do you live there part of the year?

Nathan Larry Pearlman
Nathan Larry Pearlman
My darli'n wife is working as a speech pathologist at the Providence Hospital in Anchorage Ak for a 13 week period. She took the traveling job so that we, actually me, could spend some time in Alaska. What an Adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita Balfour Collins
Anita Balfour Collins
Breath taking Beautiful Nathan.....thanks for the sharing : )

Sharon Barker Tunnell
Sharon Barker Tunnell
Nathan, 'Love the pictures....makes me want to return to Alaska!

Elaine Posey Smart
Elaine Posey Smart
More fun pictures! What are your favorite foods in Alaska?

Deborah White
Deborah White
All I can say is WOW!

Linda Rogers Chambers
Linda Rogers Chambers
Enjoying these pictures so much. Keep having fun.

Susie Crouch
Susie Crouch
Miss you, Nathan! Glad you are having fun. Hello to Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment