Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thanks to Reunion Committee

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, Lee Reynolds wrote:

Hi Carolyn Presswood,

The 50th Reunion book arrived here Tuesday and I want to thank the committee folks who chose Tucker Photography for their wise choice, for in my opinion, the book is beautifully and tastefully done.. I would also like to thank, with heartfelt gratitude, you and the entire rest of the reunion committee for their tireless work in making our 50th the resounding sucess it was. Our 50th high school Class Reunion qualifies as the DEFINITIVE reunion, as far as I'm concerned, and its success was due totally to the enthusiasm, energetic commitment, and tireless work of everybody who worked on it and made it possible. I thank everybody on the planning committee for all that they did..

If you can pass on to all the appropriate folks - maybe the whole class, come to think of it - how grateful I am for all that they did and continue to do, I'd appreciate it.

Best to you and to everybody,

Delmar

No comments:

Post a Comment