Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Marjorie Fowler: Need your help!!!!


Majorie Fowler, Chattanooga High School Class of 1959

Majorie Fowler's grandkids

Please I appeal to each of you who are my Facebook friends (or CHS '59 classmates) to go to the following website today, and read what it says. http://dungan.blogspot.com then click on Dad's diary and read the entry for Dec.1 "Lunch for a Cure-the rebirth of purpose". If you can find it in your hearts to help us out it will be so appreciated!...!! I hate to beg ,but it is money for cancer research and just might save my little eight year old granddaughter's life........by the way---it is 100% tax deductible. Oh, I forgot to ask you to make the donation in honor of Sydney Dungan and she will get credit for it!!


Thanking you in advance!!  Marjorie Fowler (Class of '59)


No comments:

Post a Comment