Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bill Cross "did up" Chattanooga at Thanksgiving

Just returned from Thanksgiving in Chattanooga. I think I'm just going to have to move back.

We had a fantastic time with the grandkids visiting all of the downtown attractions. It was perfect for them, I have four and the oldest is eight so we really enjoyed the Discovery museum.

We stayed at the Doubletree Hotel and I was very impressed. Actually ran into one of our classmates. Wanda and Ted Lamb were staying at the same hotel and we had a chance to say a quick hello.

This was the first time we have all been able to be together at the same time in a couple of years so it made it very special. My son, his wife and their two children and my daughter and her husband and their two children.

Hope everyone had a great time as well.

Bill Cross
billcross00@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment