Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Friends Forever!

Hi Linda!

I'm so pleased to hear from you! I don't even like the idea of being an "unfriend!" When in high school we made friends we never said "Friends Forever" we have just meant it. At our reunion meetings I've found friends I did not even know well in '59 and now we are hugging each other and saying how blessed we are to reconnect.  

Please stay in touch and come to our 70th birthday party. Meanwhile update us via the blog on how you got to California and what you've been doing. I can see the headlines, "Local girl makes good!" We are so proud of you and ourselves for just being here and kicking!

It's been fun seeing folks and reconnecting and telling stories. Some of the gals from the basketball team are looking great as I'm sure you do. Did you play basketball in college? By now I'll bet you've taken up golf! The closest I come to a golf course is that I walk around one five times a week! That's my exercise now.

How about sending us a picture and a story or two? If you play golf I'll bet some of the others will chime in on their golfing stories! If you've taken up fishing that would be even better. Those who fish are notorious for their stories.

My best to you,"FF"
Anne Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment