Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving wishes!

Hi, all. I hope you and your families have a Happy Thanksgiving. Regards, Alvin Fox


Happy Thanksgiving to you all! We are going to Savannah, Georgia for Thanksgiving........Love, David (Parker)


Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Sharon (Tunnell)


Happy Thanksgiving. Heading to my beloved Chattanooga . No place like home for the holidays. Bill Cross


Have a safe trip, Bill, David, and all who are traveling this holiday.Sharon Tunnell

Best wishes on Thanksgiving.  We go to dinner with troops at Arnold Air Force base. ---Dru Smith Fuller 

Let me join in the Happy's - I'm in Hilton Head with my children and grandson.
Love to all, Susie Crouch

Happy Thanksgiving to all -  Aren't we all so blessed to have reconnected?  Makes this Thanksgiving so special. Linda Chambers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment