Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Evelyn Yates Patterson's "granddogs" visit for Thanksgiving

via Facebook

Evelyn Yates Patterson

Evelyn Yates Patterson Today I am thankful for my "granddogs"---the small, cuddly, soft one that spends a lot of time with me, the black feisty cocker who is full of it, the one who speaks for other dogs & is very happy & contented when he has a treat and the gentle giant who gets very nervous when away from his family. All of these have br...ought happiness to their families & to their Mamaw. May we all treat these animals with care.

See More
3 hours ago · ·
Elaine Posey Smart
Elaine Posey Smart
I am thankful for my cuddly, loving, faithful dog, Gator!
Also all of my granddogs that stay here occasionally:
Duce, Lily, Masea, Lollipop, and 3 more that live out of town. Dogs are such wonderful creatures!
51 minutes ago
Dru Fuller
Dru Fuller
Love dogs. Ours died but we remember them fondly.
9 minutes ago · Delete



No comments:

Post a Comment