Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pat Donica Crawford's thank you note

Anne Johnson,

Sorry to be so long at getting this done, but I think the reunion book is great!! I just wish we could of had more candid shots but I know we were limited on the space that we had paid for. Great job!!!!

Love ya'
Pat Crawford(Donica)


Hey Pat Donica Crawford,

All the credit for the wonderful reunion memory book goes to Susie Crouch who is far more than a pretty face! She worked diligently to try to make sure that there was at least one picture of each person attending the reunion. Sharon Barker Tunnell and David Y. Parker helped with identifying names.

I appreciate your work in making the banner. I carry it and hang it when we have a party!

I felt privileged to be among such talented and lovely persons who worked on the reunion.

Anne Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment