Sunday, March 21, 2010

David Parker is getting smarter not older today

Elaine Posey Smart

Elaine Posey Smart HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
You are older than I am! Mine is in April.
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Yesterday at 9:20am 

David Young 
Parker
David Young Parker
Elaine, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Yes, I am OLDER than you, you mere child. I remember you so well from CHS...the girl with the beautiful hair and wonderful smile. Love, David
Yesterday at 10:12am
Marjorie Fowler
Marjorie Fowler
Yeah and I refer to Elaine as my "older sister"!!!!! Happy Birthday David!!!! You mke me feel so young!!!!!
Yesterday at 1:30pm
Elaine Posey Smart
Elaine Posey Smart
Thanks, David. What a nice thing to say!
Marjorie, you are too funny!
Yesterday at 6:16pm
David Young 
Parker
David Young Parker
Thank you Marjorie...and I remember you just as well...both you and Elaine were pretty girls, but I was too shy at the time to say that to either one of you.
Love,
David
Yesterday at 6:23pm
Linda Rogers Chambers
Linda Rogers Chambers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID. YOU ARE AN "OLDER MAN" NOW. ENJOY YOUR DAY TOMORROW. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.
Yesterday at 7:57pm
David Young 
Parker
David Young Parker
Thank you Linda......I am feeling better....it is just hard to believe that I will be 69 years old tomorrow..a lot of water has gone under the bridge since that Tuesday after Labor day in 1956, our first day at CHS....Love, David
Yesterday at 9:33pm


Anita Balfour Collins just wished David Young Parker a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anita Balfour Collins wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Gwen Brown wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Elaine Posey Smart wished a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ** Elaine Posey Smart sent a GIFT! ** Elaine Posey Smart sent a GIFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment