Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thanks from Paul Robere


Wow…What a job. Sharon, Dru…thank you so much for the time and effort that you put into this blog page. I'm honored.

As a follow-up, it was good to have visitors from the USA and from the class of '59 and '49 in the same year. In my discussion with William Wiggins, we talked a lot about Col. Bates…and what CHS was like in '49.

You both have done a wonderful job in keeping the lines of communication open. When the movie "Hangover 2" is released in May, I'll write a short piece about my experiences on the set. Dian talked about her movie experiences, so I might as well join in.

If you ever want any "filler" stores about some of the charity work that we do here, or some of the projects that we have in Turkey, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines, I'll be happy to provide copy.

Regards from the Land of Smiles.

Paul






"Creating Lasting Quality Partnerships in Thailand since 1991"
Visit us at: http://www.robere.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment