Friday, March 18, 2011

We'll miss Dian Hodge at the 70th!

Hi All,

I won't be able to attend the 70th Birthday Party.

I have had cataract surgery this month, and am still recovering.

My Jazzercise class from Victoria, BC is visiting Las Vegas in June, and I'm going to host a Las Vegas/Victoria, BC joint class!  We are so excited to have my group from Canada join us in Las Vegas.  I credit Jazzercise and Zumba for keeping me in shape,  if you do high impact, you burn 600 calories an hour.

You guys have the best time!  It was so great to see all of you again at our 50th reunion!
I am so lucky to still have an acting career.  You can go to www.arizonacharlies.com, click on Decatur, then on Photo Gallery, there I am winning a Million (pretend) and serving my pretend husband coffee, etc.  I have another photo shoot coming up for New York, New York, seems like with the economy down, there are now back to concentration on Locals.  Good for my acting career! "Seniors Rule"!

You guys have a blast, I'll think of you, and if any of you visit the best city in the world Las Vegas, you will be welcomed with a key to the city!  I'm best friends with the Mayor, so I can make it happen!

We are so happy that Celine Dion is back at Caesar's, she lives 3 houses down from us, and is an angel.  I am the chairman for the "Rally for the Cure" golf tournament and she always donates some tickets for our event.  She is blessed with her son RJ, and her new twin sons. Nelson and Eddy, named after Nelson Mandela, and Bill Eddy, one of her first music producers.

One of my other causes is the homeless youth in your city.  In any given day, we have over 450 kids that are homeless in Las Vegas.  We provide shelters for those we know about, but there are those that are just out there.  We distribute bracelets to McDonalds, etc.,with an 800 # to call if they have a homeless youth come into their facility.  My 'Ciao Bella" group collects clothing, food and gift cards to provide for these young people.  I encourage you to check out a homeless group in your city, our group and website is "Nevada Partnership of Homeless Youth", we had James come talk to us that was homeless at 14, and now works for the organization, and is also in the military.  He shared with us what it's like to be homeless.  He broke into homes, spent the night and slept near windows, so the sun would wake him up, before he got caught. It had all of us in tears.  It could have been any of our kids!

Thanks for your friendship at our 50th!  You guys are the best!

Seniors Rule!

 
Fortay Design
702-567-2442
702-292-4001

No comments:

Post a Comment