Monday, October 24, 2011

from Mickey Cobble: Group picture of Shipmates (1961)



To '59ers: 

My wife received this picture from Ann Pederson for the class of 1961's 50th reunion. There are several of our classmates in the picture. I thought that you might want to post it. 

Mick

Names?  If you are in this photo (or if your friend is) please let me know so I can post those names.   Dru

Thanks to John Hayes, here are most names from the News Free-Press (some were torn): Judy Rheay, Janet Goff, Kay Milner, Karol Ingersoll, Carol (not readable), (not readable) Cubine, Freda Brown, Anne Chalkley, Deane Mahoney, Linda Arney, Harriette Stewart, Sherry (not readable), (not readable) Harrow, Judy Rhyne, Anne Johnson, Joan Graves, Mary Hoeff, Trudy Walker, Esther Owen.  
*****************************************************



Just off the top of my head, without looking anybody up, I think I see;


Front row, 3rd from left: Anne Johnson, 4th from left, Joan Graves


Second row, 1st from left, Freda Brown, 2nd from left, Anne Chalkley, 5th from left, Harriett Stewart, 6th from left, Sherry Hobbs

Third row, 3rd from left, Kay Milner, 5th from left, Carol Romick


I think these are correct. I'm sure it won't take long for all these beautiful ladies to be identified. 

Thanks, Anne Pederson, Nice shipmates, Mickey Cobble!
Lee


Addendum: think top row, 4th from left, is karol Ingersoll. hard to be sure.


Lee Reynolds
confederatesub@yahoo.com
www.leeworks.addr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment