Saturday, July 10, 2010

Compliment from Charley Wheeler

Carolyn (Presswood),
Thanks for getting the party started (or continuing?). Since I live in the Philly area I won't be able to attend the planning meeting on the 22nd and haven't really given any thought to what the party should be like. I'm inclined, however, to suggest a two day event, so that if people's schedules don't allow participation on one day maybe they can at least make part of the party.

We recently went to my wife's 50th reunion and she mentioned that we are having a collective birthday party and it might be fun for her class to do too. Reply was "that's too much work." Turns out that her class reunion committee (class about the same size as ours) consisted of two or three people, only one of whom apparently did much work. Thanks to everybody who has worked so hard to keep our class going. Not sure how helpful I can be from 700 miles away, but willing to do what I can so please keep me posted.

Charley Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment