Monday, July 12, 2010

Nancy Poole Klein congratulates Anita and Trudy on their day...

 
Happy Birthday Trudy!!!!!!!!!!  I loved the picture of you.  You are still our beautiful Miss CHS.  Hope this is a very special day and that you have lots of fun and birthday cake with your family and friends.  Nancy Klein
 
Anita Balfour Collins--Happy Birthday.  I'm an old Ridgedale girl, but I did go to kindergarten at Lutheran School and then 5th and 6th grade at Tennessee Temple Grammar School, so I have been in and around Highland Park for most of my life.  The two areas were wonderful places to grow up, have fun, and make good memories.  Hope you have a very happy birthday.  And a  "yes", to both you and David.  What I wouldn't give for a box of Sarah Jane Donuts everytime I go by the old shop on McCallie Avenue.  Nancy Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment