Friday, October 1, 2010

Found: Thomas Funderburk



George Derryberry and I have been in touch with a long lost classmate, Thomas Funderburk. Thomas goes by Mac now and lives north of Charlotte in Statesville, NC. Not only was Mac in the class of '59, but he's probably the first person I played with when my family moved to Signal Mountain in 1945. His home was only three houses down from mine. Reconnecting has brought back a multitude of happy memories in my life that preceded Northside and City.
Mac's email address for our blog is macflcsw@yahoo.com. I know he'd love to hear from other classmates. He'll also want to come to our 70th Birthday Bash, June 4th of next year. I'll keep after him to do just that.
Great weekend everybody!
Kent
KENT L. SHALIBO
PRESIDENT
KLS SPECIALTY PRODUCTS, INC.
TEL: 706-886-9440
FAX: 706-886-4602
E-MAIL:
kshalibo@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment