Monday, November 28, 2011

Boathouse Christmas lunch on Dec. 14



Hi friends,


Now that Thanksgiving is over and all our birthdays have been celebrated, lets put our attention to the Boathouse Christmas lunch on December 14th.

I need some serious yesses, ya'll! Let me know asap. Would love to have a big crowd.

I know Dru and David are coming from Nashville and John Hayes and Ben Tyber are coming from Atlanta and hopefully Rick Mitchell. I think Linda has talked to Nancy Gordon from Knoxville and she's going to try to come. Wanda will come from Cumming.

In-towners please put this on your calendar and come - Out-of-towners we hope many of you will come. Its just have a few days before I have to let the Boathouse know if we have enough folks for the "big room". NO REGRETS!!!!

Love from North Chattanooga,

Susie



No comments:

Post a Comment