Friday, May 14, 2010

Classmate Paul Robere in midst of Thailand unrest

Dru Fuller: Paul:  I saw there was unrest in Bangkok Thailand.  Any fallout for you?  Hope you are OK.
Paul Robere: Dru, Thanks for asking..yes, we're in the middle of it. I'm about 6 blocks from the shooting, and the granades being thrown. We've had to close my company early today, and we're closed tomorrow (Saturday)It's sad to see so many  people (who are all Thai) shooting at each other.But.....I've gone through this before, and I'll just keep my head down, and stay out of th e line of fire.
Dru Fuller: Any message you wish to share with your CHS 59 class?  I am class blogger you know
Paul Robere: This will give you some idea of what 's going on: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64C0L620100514 take a look at the photo's.You may just say that we're safe, and as much as we think that the USA has problems, being here puts things into perspective when you see someone shot..
Dru Fuller: all talk here ... so far.
Paul Robere: But, I'll just tell them I'm a Dynamo from '59 and they will leave me alone.  They don't waste bullets on old guys. Indeed...well, I hear gun shots outside, so I'd better check to see what 's going on...I'll keep you informed. Thanks for thinking of us out here..Regards from the front..Paul..

No comments:

Post a Comment