Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nashvillians in flood zone

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone was touched by the flood. Send me any story you want to share for the Blog and I'll post it. I think I am on a hill but there is devastation all around here. Susie Turner Crouch has inquired about us. Dru Smith Fuller

Hey Dru...........I am safe here. You are right, the devastation is all around here. It is so hard to believe all that has happened. My cousin lives in Bellevue and all I have been able to here from her is "we're ok". That was yesterday morning so I hope and pray it is still true. I pray that all our classmates are ok. Thanks for checking on me.
Love, Martha Gail Smith

Dru, We live on a hill as well. I was in Cool Springs Saturday when the flash floods hit. I had to walk in water over my shoe tops getting back to my truck.
Love, David Young Parker

Hi, Dru. We were very lucky. No damage at our home, or our son's. I was in Baltimore this weekend for a Fox sibling gathering. I was to return home Sunday afternoon, but Southwest cancelled all their flights to Nashville. I did get back home this afternoon. Take care, and thanks. Alvin Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment