Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Marti Brown - "Sing For My Supper" (1973)"

From: Anne Johnson
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 8:02 AM
Dru,
In my correspondence with (CHS '59er) Marti Brown she confirmed that she sings on You Tube. She did not know of it until just lately. You might want to put it on the blog.
Anne Johnson


Subject:
a video: "Marti Brown - "Sing For My Supper" (1973)"

YouTube

An obscure female country singer who recorded for Atlantic around 1973. She recorded one LP called "Ms. Marti Brown". "Sing For My Supper" was included, a nice well sung cover of a Donna Fargo tune. Ms. Brown was born in in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Oh, btw „Let My Love Shine (1973, C&W # 78) was her only hit on the country charts.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

No comments:

Post a Comment