Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thanks for the birthday wishes

To join the conversation about this post go to CHS '59er Facebook Page


Thanks for the birthday wishes.  I loved what Sharon Barker Tunnell put on Facebook by using Smilebox.  The wonderful emails and notes on facebook were great. 
Our son John, daughter-in-law, and 5-1/2 month old grandson came from CA to visit and Bill and I then took the three of them to Charleston, SC for John to be in a wedding.  They were here a few days and then we were away for eight days and just returned last night. 
Our daughter gave me a hat to wear on my birthday.  The attached picture is of our CA kids with me on my birthday and I do have my birthday hat on in front of Outback Restaurant in Knoxville on our way to Charleston.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment