Monday, August 22, 2011

More answers to Lee...

I organized an event in study hall.

The idea was that everyone (those willing to misbehave which was a not short list) would bring a bag of marbles ( five cents if my memory serves me ) and let them loose at a designated time. I believe this was the last study hall of the day and cant remember who the Warden was.

At any rate I got it all organized and arranged for a Friday. I didn't go to school that day which was not an infrequent habit.

 The plan went off as scheduled!

 On Monday I arrived at school to be told that I had demerits or whatever they called the punishment. I went to the board in front of the office and sure enough I had ten. 

I go into the office and ask Ms. Schwartz (not sure about her name) how I could have ten demerits since I was not at school. Her answer was, "well we know you weren't here and we know you had something to do with the ruckus in study hall."

 She asked if I wanted to discuss it with Col. Bates. I declined and served the penalty.

  Robert Currey



***


Delmar, 


What I want to know: Did you ever go back to see the "black hair?" 


If not shame on you.

Kent Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment