Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dottie Eldridge Jacobs


Dotty Eldridge Jacobs


from Louella Cherry Spencer:

Coming from North Carolina

, 67 Waterside Drive, Hendersonville, NC 28791, 828-698-6667, jacobs63358@bellsouth.net, sent the following note:

After college I went to work in Dalton, Ga. In 1967 I accepted a transfer to New Jersey where I met Don Jacobs. We have been married 40 years and now live in Hendersonville, NC. (God's country). We do not have any children, just FUR KIDS. Don and I have attended several reunions, both his and mine. If anyone from CHS has not attended one, they are missing out on a wonderful trip down memory lane. It is great making contact with classmates from not only CHS but elementary and Jr. High as well. For me that was South St. Elmo elementary and Lookout Jr. High. I also wanted to gave a big THANKS to everyone who has worked so long and so hard getting this reunion going. See you in May

No comments:

Post a Comment