Friday, March 20, 2009

Hiltons, Reeces will be there in May

The Mailman Cometh!

I have really enjoyed reading the notes attached to reunion reservations. Eric Reece writes: "I am really looking forward to seeing friends from the past. Please accept my thanks for working so hard and pass my thanks on to the other organizers....he goes on to say that he met and married his college sweetheart, Jeanne. "We moved to Albuquerque upon my graduation and have lived here ever since. We have two daughters and four granddaughters." I keep up with things on the blog site. I think Anne's idea of getting together with mates from elementary and junior high is super."

Eric very generously included a donation which we very much appreciate. Thank you, Eric.

I also heard from Jim and Fretta Hilton who are looking forward to seeing everyone. He, too, was very kind in his donation. We appreciate and thank you.

Love from North Chattanooga,

Susie Turner Crouch

No comments:

Post a Comment