Monday, March 16, 2009

Dru checks in!


John and Dru (Smith) Fuller


I became involved with IT for the CHS '59er web site/blog site. Anne Johnson recruited me last year. Let's be clear: that site content comes entirely from the reunion planning committee. I am amazed at all the information they send me to post.

Until my retirement in 2003, I was professional staff for three successive Texas attorneys general (hey, only one went to the penitentiary). Earlier, I was with Texas Lt. Gov. Bob Bullock. Earlier still, I was with U.S. Senator Jim Sasser. Now, I'm a journalist in the Capitol Hill Press Corps. I cover the statehouse for five Nashville newspapers. You may view my blog at drusie.blogspot.com.

My husband John also retired as assistant attorney general. He now is a legal consultant, telecommuting from Nashville to Austin. We'll celebrate our 26th anniversary in July with a fancy trip, as we have every year.

Now, please send me YOUR bio and picture so I can post them for everyone.





Dru Smith Fuller


No comments:

Post a Comment