Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CHS '59ers: Yes!!!! Count me in on anything needing to be done!

Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: CHS '59ers Blog Update

70th Birthday Committee,
 
Thanks for the update for the birthday party. Yes!!!! Count me in on anything needing to be done! Do we need a Birthday flag!  Ha, ha---just joking! But I'm ready to do whatever needs to be done. I'm not very good with computer things but anything "artisy/craftesy" things are right up my alley! I can also be a server, ticket taker,  or etc. at any of the events. Just let me know. I already have that weekend marked on my calendar and will be there for the whole time since I have to come quite the distance. But that's ok, I really enjoyed the reunion last year! What fun we had. The "group" picture of all of us at the school is right in front of me on the wall whenever I'm on the computer!
 
Thanks,

Pat Crawford (Donica)

No comments:

Post a Comment