Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hey Fellow CHS 59ers, are you ready for a party?

From: bsls317
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:49 AM
Subject: For the Blog


From what I hear our 70th Birthday's going to be quite a wingding.  It's time to start thinking seriously about attending.  We had such a great time at the 50th reunion, who would think we could do it better.  However, it sounds like that's going to be the case.  I need a little help from you to get the excitement stirring.  Please send me an email about yourself.  What's new since the last get-together -- perhaps a new hip or knee, another grandchild, a new pet, or an interesting vacation?  Send me a clue and I may call for more details to share on the blog.  Your fellow classmates want to hear from you and see you at the big 70th party.

As for me, I'm going to be a grandmother again around the first of the year  -- number 5; so, we plan to be going to CA to meet him.  Tomorrow we will have Thanksgiving #2 – we had Thanksgiving #1 a couple of weeks ago when our son was here from CA.  Our daughter, son-in-law, and their 4 children who live close by will be here tomorrow.  We plan to cook while they watch the Macy's parade.  When we lived on Long Island, we attended the parade and it was freezing that day.  I always thought the entertainers waved to the crowd the whole way but the day we attended most of them just got on the floats right before going in front of the TV cameras and then they would get back off.   Remember to send me a clue – bsls317@indy.rr.com.   Sure don't want you to miss the BIG event in June!

Louella Cherry Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment