Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love It!!! Dru responded right away

From: bsls317
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 8:42 AM
Subject: For the Blog

Love It!!!  Dru responded right away -- we can count on her for information AND she plans to see us in June.  Yaahooo.---Louella Cherry Spencer
Louella:  Thanks for inviting me to tell what I'm planning for 2011.  As a member of the Capitol Hill Press Corps I get a front row seat on history every January.  This year the Tennessee Capitol is ready to welcome a new House Speaker.  A woman will soon wield the Speaker's gavel in the same House Chamber where Tennessee's legislature cast that historic vote giving women voting rights 90 years ago.  Read my blog is online.  John and I expect a better year than 2010 when we both had major surgery.  I hope to see everyone in June at the Bessie Smith Hall.---Dru Smith Fuller 

No comments:

Post a Comment