Friday, April 29, 2011

B'day reservation deadline is May 4th!


Hello classmates!

 

I hope you are safe and sound after the recent severe weather. Thankfully I am fine even though many of our neighbors are not. I have never seen such conditions here at home!  While I huddled in my hall closet with my dog, my flashlight, and my radio, as the storm blew I thought about you and our upcoming 70th birthday party. I realized how these CHS gatherings give me a pleasant respite from life's storms and our complicated world.

 

Each time I am with our class I am proud and grateful to be part of this group. Our shared past at CHS is more than a time fraternity--we share friendship and a code of behavior--which seems very rare today.

 

If you have not made plans to come to the birthday party, please reconsider! There are only 5 more days before the reservation deadline on May 4th! If you are planning to come, how about sending in your reservation and check.  It may be a long time before we get together again!  It will be fun to be with you again!

 

Anne Johnson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment