Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Postal service needs your business...

Bessie Smith Hall
Dear Classmates,

The Postal service needs your business...get those cards and letters in with reservations to our birthday party!

David Pearce aka Arthur Wilbanks has sent in his money - it'll be great to see him and Anita again and also another thank you for his generosity in furnishing wine for Friday evening's hospitality room. I also heard from Jim Wade - glad he's coming to the party.

Marsha Moore sent the sweetest note with a great big donation for "the blog so that I can enjoy the gaiety vicariously or other expenditures you deem appropriate". Marsha goes on to say how much she appreciates the time and effort in our endeavors. "The gala should shine like '59 and once again be a huge success." I am so sorry Marsha will not be able to attend. I know I'll miss her.

That's all for today....

Love from North Chattanooga

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment