Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love to all and have a wonderful Easter, Susie






Bessie Smith Hall
Hey Classmates,

Our wonderful, hardworking committee members/lunch bunch friends checked in today. Thanks, Linda Rhoden McKinney and Sandra Belk King - I knew they were coming but was glad to say, "show me the money!" - also, Wanda Sullivan Lamb is coming and helping out with the decorations - can't wait for ya'll to see the posters she is providing - "through the decades". They will be displayed at the Bessie Smith and you'll love them. You will also be able to purchase them if you so desire - Wanda is donating the proceeds to the class treasury.

I am having a meeting at my house on May 12th to finalize and tie up loose ends! I would love to have any of you come or email me and share your input/thoughts. I would also love to have you come to the Bessie Smith on Saturday at 2:00 to help set up. They won't let us in any earlier!!!! More to come on this later.

Get your reservations in soon - It's important for me to let the caterer know by May 4th. Also, the Chattanoogan is cutting off the discounted rate on that date.

Love to all and have a wonderful Easter.

Love from North Chattanooga,

Susie


No comments:

Post a Comment