Thursday, April 14, 2011

from Delmar Lee Reynolds

Hi All,
    Out of consideration and respect for all you good folks who are putting on the nice 70th birthday bash for us, I feel I ought to let you know about this:  since early December I've been coping with severe lower and upper back problems, primarily stemming from that car wreck I was in 35 years ago. Ironically, I'm in good health otherwise.  But at present, I have problems riding in a car and sometimes in walking distances.
    I'm doing everything I can to deal with this and I'm still hoping I can come to our party the weekend of June 3-5.
    I'm grateful to you all for doing what you're doing. I still hope to be there at the party. At present I couldn't. Hopefully things will change for the better before then. If you would let the appropriate folks know about this, I'd be very grateful.
    Much love to all you guys,
    Delmar Lee

Lee Reynolds
confederatesub@yahoo.com
www.leeworks.addr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment