Tuesday, December 20, 2011

From John Hayes: Folks, ... put June on our calendars?

John Hayes


Susie…It is so neat to see all the accolades for you for the wonderful Christmas lunch that you organized. I am glad to see that our classmates all appreciate you as much as I do. You are the greatest!!!  
The lunch was so enjoyable, as it was great to see so many of our classmates again. 
I too agree that we should have some kind of function again next summer. In fact, I think we should have two events each year…a summer event and then a winter event. I don't think they necessarily have to be as elaborate as the Birthday bash last June. I mean, after all…the big "70" was a mile stone, and rightly deserved to be treated like the 50th reunion.

And maybe the 55th reunion should be a big deal, but in between let's just have a couple of times where we can all get together and just have fun visiting with each other. I am only giving some ideas for you to think about. Those of you who live in Chattanooga are so lucky that you have the monthly luncheon. I think that is great. 
Thanks again for all you do for our class. We all love you and do so appreciate all of the time and effort that you put in for our class. I know it must be a labor of love. 
I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!Much love and blessings to you, 
John
  
from: John Hayes jeh17@comcast.net      to: Susan Crouch crouchst@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment