Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Robert Curry says Merry Christmas!

Suzy & Robert Curry
Hey Susie,

I am sorry I didn't get to the latest CHS party but I enjoy reading all the stuff on the blog. It is funny because I knew very few of those people and they sure didn't know me. Of course I knew the usual suspects from Lookout and St. Elmo, you, Mary and Nancy.

 I also knew Lew Waddy but he and most of the group that get together must have been busy doing something other than what I was participating in. Like drinking beer at the Broad Street Drivein! Chasing around race tracks with Bob Marshall and Bill Douglas. Hanging around with Red Dickson down on south Broad Street playing with Go Carts in the Red Food Store parking lot. And sundry other righteous activities. Have a great Christmas. 

Robert Curry
rbcurry@gmail.com

Check out our new website www.elmstreetgardens.com:








1 comment:

Robin Wade said...

I'd like to place an order for whatever's in season in April. Do you deliver to IHFC bldg #1?
Merry Christmas cuz!
cuz

Post a Comment