Sunday, December 18, 2011

Susie's emails

Here are a few emails that I'd like to share from some that came to the luncheon and some who could not. --- Susie Crouch

From Kent Shalibo: "Time has gotten away from me. I meant to respond to your e-mail last week. I wish I could have made the get together but there is too much going on with the business (always is at the end of the year) and preparing for the holidays. I just couldn't break away. Tell all I said hello and that I hope they have a safe, blessed Christmas."

****

From Lloyd Stanley: "The Luncheon today was great. Thanks to those who pulled it together. Sorry that others couldn’t make it. Perhaps an annual event before our numbers dwindle? MERRY CHRISTMAS to all."

****

From Bobbi Gross: Thank you for all your hard work to get this event together. I really had a great time. It has been such a treat to reconnect with that part of my life. Have a wonderful holiday! Bobbi

****

From Sharon Barker: 'Just wanted to check in to say, have a grand time today at the boathouse! When Susie, says, "Ya'll come," people do! It's a tribute to you, Susie, that there has been so much energy exhibited in classmates being there, and in those who would be there, if they could. Your zest for bringing people together is amazing, and I am so pleased that it looks like, yet again, another class gathering success!

****

From Kent Smith: O.K. today was great!!! Now don't set back on your laurels. what's next? how about a June something. But as good as you are as our leader there are several of us who will help if you will just tell us what you want us to do .Right Linda and Vicki?

Guess we should put June on our calendar, huh?

****

I was truly amazed at the wonderful turnout we had. I thank all of you who traveled to be with us and a special thanks to all our 'locals'. Have a wonderful Christmas and I guess you'll be hearing from me sometime before June!!!! Love from North Chattanooga, Susie

****

...and from Dru: Susie, Here's just one more comment from our Blog:

David Young Parker dyp714@bellsouth.net 74.179.29.134 Submitted on 2011/12/15 at 8:34 pm

Thank you Susie for organizing and making our December 14, 2011 Luncheon Meeting at The Boathouse Restaurant so wonderful! There was no program and no emcee and neither was needed. Everybody got to do what they have been wanting to do all along…just see and visit with each other. David Young Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment