Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Message from Jeanne Mabry Moore





My thanks to so many people who have expressed their sympathy to me this week. To individually respond to each would be almost impossible. Just want you to know that all of your kindnesses and prayers and thoughts expressed were the strengths that got me through this week. Family was brought together; friends were united. The service was beautiful; the informality of it made for a real joy and... celebration. What I was experiencing was grief of the loss of my grandson, but that day of gathering of family and Becky's and Gary's friends changed into such a celebration of love, joy, friendships...a huge burden was lifted from my heart. Tyler's friends, some of his classmates, caregivers, doctors, nurses, members of our family that I had not seen for a very long time...I still cannot believe all that Tyler's Mom, Christian, and Becky's dear friends were able to do amidst their sorrow. It was all simply wonderful, amazing - two words that I certainly didn't think I would feel at the services for my first beautiful grandson. Thank you, Dear Lord.

(I don't have email address for some; and some are friends on facebook, so you may have read this twice; and I know of at least two that I have nothing about--will call)

Love, Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment