Thursday, February 7, 2008

John Hayes clears his calendar

Hi Carolyn (Presswood),

I have just now been able to clear my calendar of some previous business meetings, and thus will be able to attend the planning session this Saturday.

When you say please bring something to share...does this mean snacks or drinks? Please let me know and I will be happy to bring what ever you may need.

I look forward to seeing you and all the gang.

For your info, I am sitting here as I type this to you listening to my XM radio. And naturally it is on station 5...The 50s. I listen to it all the time when I am trading the forex currencies as it brings back such great memories I have from our 3 years at City High.

Thank you so much for all the information you send out to keep us updated. I know I sure appreciate it and am sure every one else does as well.

See you on Sat.

John Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment