Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lloyd Stanley checks in

To:Anne Johnson -

Sorry I've been out of touch recently. Marty and I were out of town for several days last week after her mother died, so I've had to play catch-up on all the Class of '59 emails (and additions to the blog)during the past 10 days.

Looks like your troops have been busy. I'll bring the full price list from the CGCC to the meeting on 2/9. Also a draft of a letter to solicit contributions.

Thanks especially to you, Sharon Tunnell & Carolyn Presswood for all the hard work that you're putting into this project. And Dru Fuller's really on top on that blog. A year ago I didn't even know what a blog was. Now my class has one of its own! I really think our class will have a great reunion.

The communications links created by the emails and the blog should stir a lot of interest.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Lloyd Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment