Friday, February 8, 2008

Kent Shalibo: Go 'Dores

Anne (Johnson),

This is an excellent start at getting a handle on expenses. I think the donations are on the conservative side, especially if we start asking for donations now. I'm bringing a check to the meeting but I was wondering what address we are using for donations mailed in. Also, whom should we make checks out to, CHS Class of ' 59?

You mentioned Saturday lunch on the riverboat instead of Friday night. I think that is exactly what we should do. I started thinking it would be easier for the first meeting of our classmates to have a place that people could come to and leave when they wanted to. It would also be just our group, whereas on the riverboat, there could be up to 175 strangers on the deck below us. Because some people from out of town might want to do other things on Saturday, the riverboat lunch could be just one option, along with the aquarium, bus tour, school tour or anything else we come up with.

I've got a sample of the gift given out at my sister's fiftieth reunion. I'll bring it to see what everyone thinks.

You've probably sent me a proposed agenda. Whatever you've come up with is fine with me. Right now I'm having to concentrate on getting everything together for my Saturday morning conference in Nashville to plan my 45th reunion this fall.

Kent (Shalibo)

No comments:

Post a Comment