Monday, February 18, 2008

We are looking forward for the 50th

Hi Cactus,

Tell Joan (Varner Gay) that I'm looking forward to being with her. We go back to grammar school days!

Thanks,

Anne Johnson



Dear Ann,

I am writing this for Joan... Since she can not see to type, please change her email address to my address.... k4ymb@HiWaay.net We have mailed a check for the big event in 09... Can't wait.... You are doing a great job on the web page... "Cactus" Gay

The address is : k4ymb@HiWaay.net This should work.. If not... just keep the address you have for Joan... This just makes it a little easier for me to receive her mail... Yes... We are looking forward for the 50th and I hope we all are still here... I hope you and all will have a great day and week.. "Cactus" Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment